Discreet Finding Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the present Terms and Conditions (hereafter ‘Terms’) is to define the terms and conditions under which you can use our products and services. Our main activity is to provide a free-to-use, dynamic search experience. The use of our Services implies your approval of the present terms. You recognize that you have the necessary competence and means to access these Services and to use them.
The Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you and we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
We are working hard on improving the Company, but we can't guarantee that the Website will be up and running 24/7. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users. In any case, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, nor for any data loss.
You agree not to use the Services to:
· obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to our servers, systems, network, or data;
· make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
· violate any applicable laws or regulations;
· impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
· make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
· post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
· make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or affect other users; or
· interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems or networks connected to the Services in any way.
You agree that you are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and "you" means that entity. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner.
We prohibit sending unsolicited emails or messages using our Services. You may not in connection with the Services engage in commercial activity on non-commercial properties or apps or high-volume activity without our prior written consent. You may not engage in conduct or activity that is disruptive to the Services or the experience of other users.
If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if you are using the Services for commercial purposes, you and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify the company from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Use of Services
You must follow any guidelines or policies associated with the Services. You must not misuse or interfere with the Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as permitted by law. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you may not access or reuse the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose.
Ownership and Reuse
Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual or other property rights or interests in the Services or the content you access. You must not use any branding or logos used in the Services unless we have given you separate explicit written permission.
We may disclose and/or share your information under the following circumstances:
If you breach any of these Terms you will have the right to suspend, disable or terminate your access to or use of the Services, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. The company will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access or use of the Services. Any suspension or termination will not affect your obligations to the company under these Terms (including, without limitation, ownership, confidentiality, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension or termination.